25 Oct 2017
Tonight sees the release of beer.xml file importing. You can now import a beer.xml file and it will create a new brew and ferment log using values from the XML file
This new feature is available from the "Brewing Logs" page.
- Click on the "Brewing Logs" menu item
- Click on the "Import" button
- Click on the "Choose File" button in the "Import an existing beer.xml file" section.
- Select the beer style from the textbox.
- I coudn't reliably read the BJCP category from the beer.xml file.
- So you the user can select the beer style from the BJCP 2015 styles integrated into the site
- Clicking the "import beer.xml" button will create a new brew log, and also create an associated ferment log as well.
- This new brew log will have the status "Imported" signifying it has come through the import process.
- This is so you can validate the imported details.
- Convert the brew log to Active assuming you have not brewed it yet, or set it to completed if it has already been brewed and fermented